Thursday, March 13, 2014

There are some nice people left in the world ........

Well that storm yesterday was scary as all hell! I was so nervous driving home! Thankfully my husband rocks and came to my work , so that i could follow him home. I wont lie, i had a minor meltdown about 15 minutes into our ride! to which hubby had to get out of the car and calm my ass down. Then i followed him and his 4-way flashers all the way to our house.

This morning on my way to work, a girl from work asked me to stop and get some teas for us all. So i pulled up to the Timmies near my work, which has 2 lanes to order from. Why is there 2 lanes? i think just to confuse drivers who arent paying attention and dont remember how to line up in order like we used to in kindergarten. I ordered first and then a truck beside me ordered after me. Guess who lined up before me? YUP that man in the big truck! As he passed me, he looked out his window and i had a half scowl half smile on my face. He smiled and shrugged at me. ya shrug away.

Well guess what? when it was my turn to pay i only owed $2 , when my bill was $6.65. Trucker dude paid a part of my bill, nice of him, but why not pay the extra $2? am i ungrateful? ha ha ! Anyhow thanks trucker guy! My camomille was wonderful!

So now do i pay it forward, or did he owe me that freebie for being a big budder?

No comments:

Post a Comment