Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy BIG 4-0 Birthday to me !

Today is my 40th birthday ! yup i said it 40! wow ! i am almost half way through my life and boy is a that a weird concept to wrap your mind around.

My day started out with early morning phone calls from my family and texts from my friends. Then i got to work and my co-workers remembered. I was sitting in my office working and i heard some rumbling in my doorway, when i turned to see, it was the most wonderful surprise! Three of my amazing cousins came to visit and brought me the most stunning orchid! What a wonderful treat!

I was treated to lunch out by an amazing man in my life and then the surpises kept coming. I had a friend stop by with a fruit basket and a Happy Birthday balloon. You are never too old for a balloon! I was spoiled rotten and am incredibly blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family in my life!

When hubby asked me what i wanted to do for my 40th, i suggested a weekend away. So we headed to my favorite spot to shop ...........Grove city ! the american deals rock ! and i got some pretty things this weekend ! but most imporantly we got our Krispy Kreme donut that is a must have when in the marvelous country of USA. Gotta love that they hand out these hats to all the kids !  what? i am 40 but still not OLD! ha ha !


 
I have had my eye on a Michael Kors purse and while we were in the USA i hunted them down like animals. We hit up Macys, TJ Max and Marshalls. I saw white ones. I saw blue ones. I saw beige ones. I saw black ones with gold chains. But i didnt see anything that caught my eye! So i will keep looking and see if i cant find one that i really love ! if I am  going to spend that much money , i want it to sing to me from the shelf when i see it ! 

Best 40th birthday i have ever had so far ! ha ha ! and the only !  ha ha ! I feel loved and blessed beyone words !

No comments:

Post a Comment